Join us on May 19, 2017 from 2pm - 3.45pm at the Hotel Equatorial Penang to learn more about the 'Aggressive' Tax Planning.
The Inland Revenue Board (IRB) has recently set up the Aggressive Tax Planning Department, whose core focus is to target MNCs. What is meant by aggressive tax planning and is this allegation of MNCs avoiding tax a fair statement?
- Is a Labuan business structure an indication of tax avoidance?
- New issues in transfer pricing disputes
- Withholding tax and its correlation with services rendered abroad
- Creation of permanent establishment
- Attempts to restrict capital allowance, industrial building allowance, reinvestment allowance and investment tax allowance claims
- Deductibility of inter group management fee and interest expenses
- Customs valuation and classification issues
- Sales tax fraud and its implications on MNCs
- Rejection of special sales tax refund
This session is FREE for Members and due to space limitation, only 2 representatives per company is allowed. Kindly register early to book your seat!
For further clarifications, on this program please contact Ms Nadeeka Sarah at email@example.com
About Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
The firm Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill is a multi-practice law firm committed to provide personalised legal solutions to businesses including GLCs. An established name in the Malaysian legal landscape, the firm consists of more than 100 lawyers specialising in various aspects of corporate and commercial law. Tax, GST & Customs Practice Our practice team consists of highly rated and awarded thought leaders in the field of tax. Our tax partners, Datuk D.P. Naban and Mr S. Saravana Kumar are ranked as leading tax lawyers in Malaysia.
What is 'Spotlight Session'? This is a unique platform for companies to introduce or feature products, services and inspiring information to the AMCHAM audience in a most immediate way. By addressing a small but intensive audience, the Spotlight Session is an ideal environment for high impact involvement and direct interaction.