In Science, Technology and Innovation
, women are often underrepresented but that doesn’t mean they aren’t making some of the most important and inspiring contributions out there.
Join AMCHAM on March 8, 2017
in conjunction with International Women's Day from 11.45a.m. - 2:00p.m.
at the DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
for our program themed 'Women Finding Success in Science, Technology and Innovation'.
The speaker line-up will showcase the best
and by sharing their skills and knowledge they encourage other women to unlock their strengths and talents. The agenda will address the most essential leadership requirements for success in leading and managing the industry of the future and drive greater understanding of the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth.Featured Speakers
- YBhg Dato’ Dr. Sharifah Maimunah Syed Zin FASc, Director of the International Science, Technology and Innovation Centre for South-South Cooperation (ISTIC) under the auspices of UNESCO
- Belinda Ford, Public Affairs and Communications Director Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei of Coca-Cola
- Chang Lee Hing, Head of Quality Assurance of Johnson & Johnson
- Dr Reena Rajasuriar, Pharmacy Lecturer, MPharm PhD of University of Malaya and 2016 Winner of L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science National Award
- Nadira Yusoff, Managing Director of Girls in Tech Kuala Lumpur
- Norhizam Abdul Kadir, Vice President, Growth Ecosystem Development Division of Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
For further information or if you're interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ms Nadeeka Sarah at email@example.com