Please take note that due to unforeseen circumstances, the Cyber Security Program has been cancelled.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
With the frequency of cyber-attacks, organisations need to assess their cyber defences urgently. Learn about current and emerging cyber threats at AMCHAM's Cyber Security: Securing An Increasingly Insecure World
on April 19, 2017
at AMCHAM Executive Office
. Featuring Adrian Lim
, Managing Director, Infrastructure Services of Accenture, David Leach
, Asia Pacific CISO at JPMorgan Chase & Co
., Amir Hamzah Shamsuddin
, Senior Sales Representative of IBM Security
and Tengku Shahrizam bin Tengku Abdullah Sulaiman, Cyber Security Architect
of Cisco Systems
Key issues to be addressed:
- Gain greater insights of the cyber threats and the vulnerability of hacking attacks
- Raise cyber security awareness of cyber-crimes globally
- Understand cyber security strategies at global and industry levels
- Control ways to protect the company and yourself
- Engage with subject-matter-experts within the cyber community
Who should attend
This program will be suitable for everyone with a professional interest in cyber security, from private businesses to government bodies.
For further information, please contact Ms. Nadeeka Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org